How to Make a Spousal Contribution

The Federal Government provides a tax offset of up to $540 pa where you make a post-tax contribution to your spouse’s account. These need to be made before June 30 each year. More information on making a spousal contributions and eligibility for the tax offset can be found here - Spouse Contributions.


If your spouse is not already a member, they can become a member of the CBH Super Fund if you are an active member (including growers) or a retained member. They will get all the same benefits including competitive fees and personal service and only need to contribute $20 to set this up.

If you would like more information on contributions, please see our Other Information  Brochure or Contributing to Super.